Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Its been a little while

Well it has been a little while since I have had an opportunity to post.  I was preparing for my trip to the Alamosa scratchboard show called "A Scratch in Time".  It was a great time with friends and a nice show.  The venue was very nice and we had a Q&A panel with myself and a few other scratchboard artists that came to the show with about 70-100 college students.  I did not know that they were judging the show and only had small pieces entered, but was delighted to receive 3rd place in the whole show (about 75 works hung) with my cat scratch I titled "In the Light".

Some of the out of state artists stayed with me after the show for a day or two and now its back to the scratching post!

Over the weekend I did a few demos- one with the cougar and one with a small 5"x7" piece that I will post when I finish coloring it.  A few more hours on the cougar today too, and finally enough for an update.



















No comments: