Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Birds will be flying To Vermont!

I am excited to say that two of my works were selected for the 2010 Bennington Center for the Arts "Art of the Animal Kingdom" Exhibition that will open in June.  This is my first year entering this show, so I am delighted to have work selected.  I am planning on attending the opening and have never been to Vermont, so also looking forward to exploring the area and trying to find some local wildlife.

The two works that will be going are:

"Blue And Gold" (20"x14" - scratchboard and ink)


















Mantling Golden Eagle (16"x19" - scratchboard)














I also recently submitted my work for the Society of Animal Artists show (it is their 50th anniversary), Birds In Art, and the Coors Western Art Show- keep your fingers crossed for me!  All three could be tough to get into this year!

No comments: