Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Back from Jellystone

I am now home from my Yellowstone trip as well, and I believe that will be my final longer out of town trip until 2011.  I had a wonderful trip and saw lots of critters, took LOTS of photos and enjoyed spending time with nature!

Now here it is October and I need to get cracking on some artwork!  Less computer time and more art time is in order for the rest of the year to prepare for all the shows I anticipate for 2011.

Here is an update on the larger pair of wolves on the 24"x36" board. 



















As well as a progression on the small wolf (14"x11"), which I am pondering coloring



I am also still working on my commission and will be starting a few more boards very soon.

4 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Oh my, these are so lovely. Each one is better than the last and that is hard to do! I am always amazed and leave your blog with a smile on my face.

Judy said...

Cathy I love the wolf and butterfly, I think it is gorgeous and amazing work as usual.

Judy said...

I love the wolf and the butterfly Cathy, this has to be one of my favourite pieces of yours. All of your work is incredible.

Judy, Aus.

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron