My allergies have really been kicking my butt for more than the past month and I am so 'done with them'. None of the regular drugs seem to be having much impact, so I feel congested, headaches and tired all the time right now, which is very irritating. They started later than usual into the summer and seem to be sticking around a lot longer than usual for me too. What a drag!!
Anyways, I did make some good progress on the mustang girl this afternoon. I keep calling her a pony, but it came from the fact that I thought I might make her an indian 'pony' with feathers and war paint and such, which I will do eventually a board or two on, but decided not to on this piece. In reality she is not a pony at all, but a horse. Oh well whaterever you call her... here is the update. I decided I didn't care for her markings with almost all white body and dark head. It was confusing to the eye and thus I added a pinto marking on her side back into the image. I still have some work to do on her face, but am getting pretty close to calling her done. I am open to title suggestions too.